REHAB LOGO COMPETITION RULES
1. Background info
The EU co-funded project “Innovative Rehabilitation Education - Introduction of new master degree program in Ukraine” (REHAB) launched in 2018 and lasts for 3 years. It is currently missing a logo and students have the chance to create this logo.
2. Competition entry details
- Entry is open to all people
- Entry must be submitted through facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/334635603846152/
- The logo must be submitted to on the facebook event page as a post.
- verify the student status by sending an email to email@example.com with a link to the logo on Facebook and provide information about the author’s full name, study field, university, email address
- Deadline for submission: 15th March 2019 15:00 (Ukrainian Time)
- Only one entry per facebook user.
- The image resolution must be at least 300dpi
- The dimensions of the logo must between at least 200x200px and cannot be more than 300 x 400px
- The logo must contain the abbreviated title of the project - REHAB
- The judge's decision is final and will be announced on 22nd March 2019
- Entry is free
The winner and the logo will be selected by the project steering committee representatives from the European and Ukrainian project partner universities.
The winning artist will have the logo promoted and circulated to all REHAB communications
The winning artist will have an acknowledgement page about the winner on the REHAB website
By submitting the entry to the competition, you give all rights for the REHAB project to use without restriction under a creative commons license.
For any questions related to this competition, please, contact the project team: firstname.lastname@example.org